Escondido RV Resort is the premier North County San Diego RV resort. Encompassing 10 acres of lush landscaping in a rural community, Escondido RV Resort offers convenient to access everything San Diego has to offer. On-site, guests can expect quality, resort-style amenities including our outdoor pool and a fabulous new dog park with training tools.
RV Resort Amenities Include:
- Outdoor Heated Resort Pool And Spa
- Propane fire pit on pool deck
- Spa-Like Restrooms And Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- 1/3 acre dog park
- Clubhouse With 57” TV And Fireplace
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic Table And BBQ Grill On Upper Level
- Propane Service Available Daily
- Board Games, Puzzles, and Book Exchange
- Complimentary Coffee Service Each Morning
- Adjacent To Ron McLeod City Park with Playground, Trails And Several Acres Of Grass
- Nearby Hiking And Biking Trails
- Nearby Shopping And Dining
- Rental Car Service Available Through Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Downtown Escondido Events
- Close to Valley View Casino
Access To La Fitness Sports Club
Looking to get fit? All daily and weekly guests staying at Escondido RV receive complimentary guest access to LA Fitness, located just 5 minutes from the resort. Ask us how to take advantage of this exclusive amenity.
Play PickleBall Nearby
Ready to get out and have some fun? Then be sure to check out pickleball at the East Valley Community Center. The center is located only 5 miles from the resort. Hours are every Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Sundays 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. The cost is a $2 drop-in fee.