We provide monthly activities as well as many area activities that are available and provided through local venues. Please visit our front office for a list of current activities.
Yes, we have a public dump station. If you are not a current guest with us, for a nominal fee you can dump. Call office for details.
Proof of current RV registration and insurance is required for all RV’s staying on a monthly basis. Resort speed limit is 5 mph. Please drive slow and safe.
Only one RV per site. All passenger vehicles must be parked on the site or in designated guest parking areas. All alphabetical parking spaces are assigned “paid” parking spaces and not available without contacting our Front Desk. All illegally parked vehicles are subject to tow.
- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to the guest’s first night will apply
- Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply
No. We do have several RV rental companies that we can recommend that would deliver the RV to your site. Please check with our Front Desk Staff for more information.
We have several top rated casinos within a short drive from Escondido RV Resort: Pala Casino, Valley View Casino, and Harrah’s Rincon Casino.
Escondido RV Resort is located at 1740 Seven Oakes Rd, Escondido, California 92026. Thirty minutes North of downtown San Diego and 25 minutes East of Oceanside. For general information and reservations, call (760) 740-5000 or (866) 477-6153. You can also visit our directions page for a full map.
Yes. We offer an on-site, clean and well-maintained laundry facility with front load washers and dryers. Our high quality machines take debit or credit cards only.
We don’t guarantee site numbers and we do not assign your site number until the day of arrival. We would be happy to make note of any requests you have on your reservation and will do our best to accommodate your request.
Escondido RV Resort offers a 10% discount off of our daily rate for; Active Duty Military and Good Sam. A valid ID card must be presented at check-in to obtain these discounts. Offers may not be combined and do not apply to any other discounted rates.
No. We are non-membership and non-ownership RV resort.
However, we have a Loyalty Program designed to recognize and reward our most loyal guests. One of the first loyalty programs introduced in the Outdoor Hospitality industry, it positions Sunland RV Resorts to remain a leader in the industry. Once enrolled, guests will earn points based on the total dollars spent. When guests earn a specified number of points, as defined by each loyalty level, their status within the program will elevate. At each loyalty level, guests will enjoy unique benefits and the chance to earn points faster.
We have a 6-month extended stay limit. Please inquire with the front desk for seasonal stays.